Sep 30, 2011

Jackisms V

1. Wish today was letter J (for show and tell). Then I could just bring myself. Cause Im a whole lot of show n tell!

2. After bonking me in the head..."I didn't hit you. I just put my hand on your head Really, REALLY fast."

3. At bedtime..."mom, why do people sign casts? Are they going to be reused? (no). Then I'm not signing Judd's cast. He already knows my name. I'll draw him a picture of a firetruck instead."

4. Jack describing how he wants his room redone..."and we can paint knights and ninjas on the ceiling. Wait..,when I wake in middle of night that will be spooky. Better put them on the closet doors instead. I'll just turn my back to them when dark."

5. "Is it possible to love someone but not like them? (I guess). Then that's how I feel about Bronwyn." (ouch!)

6. "Mom, can you come to my school and tell my teacher I already know all my letters, co ours and how to count to 18. I keep forgetting to tell her." (Jack explaining the boring part of school.)

7. "Do you know what I hate about school? Lunch. I hate the timer Ms Carole turns on. I hear it ticking the whole time and then it always goes off before I am done eating. (why don't you eat faster, then?). Because I NEED to talk...it's part of what makes Jack, Jack!"

No comments:

Post a Comment