May 17, 2015

B's Interview 2015

1. What is your happiest memory?  Remembering about times I've hugged and cuddled Jack.  Hugging and Cuddling.  Okay I'm done!
2. Why do you like being a kid?  Because I do everything I'm suppose to do and My mommy stays with me because I'm a kid.
3. One word to describe you would be _______. Butt.
4. What advice would you give your parents? Um...(long pause)...love.
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? Giraffe.  Because Giraffes are my favorite animals 'cause they are just so cute and tall.
6. What do you like to do for fun? Play with my brother, rough house, and that's it.
7. Tell about a funny time in your life. When I always in my dreams I try to kiss JAck's butt and he screams "No NEVER!"
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Cuddle, play and hug mommy and talk and get my nails done with mommy--together because I just love mommy and it is my favorite things to do.
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Play Paw Patrol or Frozen.
10. What do you love most about your sibling? You try and guess.  I hug him a lot.  Cause he's so handsome and he's my brother.
11. What was the nicest thing you did for someone? Well, when Tristan couldn't open his astronaut and I opened mine I just gave mine to him.
12. What do you think you will be when you grow up? Be a scientist about giraffes.
13. What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. $10.  Buy toys.
14. What do you think makes a person good-looking?  A person who has sparked everywhere--gem stones, rocks, pretty diamond rocks, flowers, petals, leaves, birthday cake, lollipops, and clothes.
15. Name two things you would do if president? Tell everybody what to do and send them to their room when it is time for bed.  
16. What is the grossest thing you can think of? Fish butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment