May 16, 2014

Interview with Bronwyn 3.5 years

1. What is your happiest memory?  hmm...when I got all the toys.
2. Why do you like being a kid?  Because I love to be a kid so my hair can grow better. hmph.
3. One word to describe you would be _______. poopyhead
4. What advice would you give your parents? Put jewelery on yourself and make more dinner
5. If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why? A giraffe. Cause I like giraffe's cause they are so big
6. What do you like to do for fun? eat cookies and play toys
7. Tell about a funny time in your life. nothing funny happened to me
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Why? Broke cookies in half and share them with my brother
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Play toys with them and give them special treats and give them some special treats for their birthday and call them to come over to my house and have a play date with my friends
10. What do you love most about your sibling? Cause he is a good brother but sometimes bad
11. What was the nicest thing you did for someone? hmm...kiss Jack
12. What do you think you will be when you grow up? a girl who paints. I'm going to paint a sunshine when I grow up
13. What would be the ideal allowance? Tell me how you would use it. 5 dollars, wait is 5 a little or a lot? (perfect amount) yes! I said 5 so I got a lot of dollars. Okay I'm done doing this can I have tv...(hold on) hmmph...put it in my piggy bank and then dump it out and give it to somebody else so they can pay for my toy and then they can buy a toy cause I have a LOT of pennies
14. What do you think makes a person good-looking? some jewelry, a tiara some rings and a necklace and a crown and two tiaras, two crowns, yes...two tiaras and two crowns. Wait do tiaras have the same thing as ? Wait do they have different tthings? (what about boys) A boy wears handsome stuff. Like HANDSOME STUFF...why are you just looking at me, HANDSOME STUFF...like...wear a shirt and wear some pretty necklaces Ha HAA HA
15. Name two things you would do if president? What's a president (big boss) I don't want to be the big boss
16. What is the grossest thing you can think of? poopy is yucky

No comments:

Post a Comment