May 15, 2014

The Best Part of Mother's Day

...are the kids who made me mom in the first place.

Maybe it's the gleeful way they woke me up, or their exuberance at serving me breakfast, or the extra strong hugs but on this Mother's Day I can't help but think I'm the luckiest mother in the world with an incredibly supportive husband and sweet, smart and funny kids.  

I had one request for my Mother's day.  A day in the garden with my family!

Check.

We planted a fairy garden...

Can you see the fairy?  

And a fairy tree...

Nestled in a shady spot!

It was a beautiful sunny day.  And these fairies I know will look after our garden and more importantly my treasured joys...Jack and Bronwyn!  Love you guys!  Thanks for giving me such joy and purpose. Xoxox. Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment