Oct 14, 2009

Smile for the Camera

Picture Day
It is officially a tradition. Mom keeps finding ways to mess up picture day. Last year I forgot. consequence: Jack is easy to spot in the class photo...he is the disheveled one in play clothes. This year...I planned ahead. I even ordered the coolest dress shirt from littleboyschic for his pic. Except:
  • I didn't complete the order. I caught my mistake on Sunday. I paid for the extra shipping...it is scheduled to be delivered this afternoon. Cruel world.
  • Jack slept in to 8am for the first time ever. Why didn't I wake him up? I was in his bed sleeping too (oops!)
  • The second to the top button of his shirt popped off. All he needs is a gold chain to complete the look now. Welcome Back, Kotter?
  • I spritzed him in the eye while trying to style his hair. It was just a bit pink :)

There is always the 2010 school picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment